SHIPPING AND RETURNS
CONSUMER RIGHTS - RETRACTION - RETURN AND REFUND CONDITIONS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using right now, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales agreement presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Shipping charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product that is purchased is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer within the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered without any reserve and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if there is any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer by writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller's obligation to deliver the product would be terminated.
PURCHASES MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card which used to pay by the Buyer is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer must send the product that is sold back to the SELLER within 3 days and the shipping cost of the product will belong to Seller.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE LEGAL PERIOD OF TIME FOR UNEXPECTED REASONS:
9. If there is a force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid back to the buyer in cash within 14 days upon cancellation. If the buyer makes the payment by credit card and cancels, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods/service before accepting the delivery; crushed, broken, torn package, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods/services from the cargo company. The delivered goods/services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to the person/organization at the address indicated, they can use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is notified via the following contact information.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER'S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
COMPANY NAME / TITLE: AKİL ENERJİ MÜHENDİSLİK SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
ADDRESS: Ataken Mah. 241 Sok No: 11 Atakent24 Residence Flat 44 Halkalı/Küçükçekmece / İstanbul
TEL: 0 850 434 00 11
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the service contracts that are initiated with the approval of the consumer.
14. Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belongs to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" set forth in this contract.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
16. The invoice of the product which is delivered to a tertius or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total amount and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and accept return of the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods or the return becomes impossible due to a reason arising from the BUYER's fault, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of their fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product within the right of withdrawal.
20. If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is decreased due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign would be cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
21. Goods that are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or explicitly personal needs and that are not suitable for return, underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, items that are in danger of deterioration or that are likely to expire, or products that are not suitable for health and hygiene if the package is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, the goods that can be exercised right away electronically or the intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging was opened by the BUYER cannot be returned as required by the Regulation. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the goods which are used with the consent of the consumer.
22. In order to return cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) they must be intact and unused.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that, if the payment transactions are made by credit card, if it defaults, the cardholder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; The bank may request the costs and the counsel's fee from the BUYER and in any case, if the BUYER goes into default due to the debt, the BUYER accepts that they will pay the damage and loss suffered by the BUYER to the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24.You can use Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), and you can do it to any of our bank accounts (TL) ............, .........
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installments for any credit card. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.